Save money while supporting your mission
|Your non-profit organization faces unique technology challenges:
If your computer network operates “on a wing and a prayer,” frequent downtime means lost productivity, missed opportunities, and crippling expenses. Technology is a top priority in any non-profit organization, since this empowers workers to get more done in less time. With a properly designed computer network, you’ll gain double-digit efficiencies – freeing up your staff and volunteers to pursue strategic activities like pursuing grants and donations and serving constituents
We proactively handle everything an in-house IT department would handle. We maintain your network with a flat-rate, all-you-can-eat monthly service, which keeps your IT budget under control. Plus, tech support for your staff is always a phone call away.
- Virtually eliminate downtime.
- Increase your staff and volunteers’ productivity.
- Protect your electronic files and ensure data is secure.
- Ensure all software packages on your network work well together.
- If you have an IT staff, you can focus their efforts on strategic activities.
- Your staff gets direct access to our Help Desk support – at no extra charge.
- Maintain your computer network for a stable, rock-solid foundation for your organization.
Non-Profit Industry Solutions from Intech Hawaii
A Sampling of Non-Profit Software We Support
|– DonorPerfect||– MAS90|
|– Charitable Financial Planner||– MAS200|
|– FAS Nonprofit 100 Asset Accounting||– Peachtree|
|– FP2000||– Quickbooks|
|– MarketLinx RETS||– Quicken|
|– Raiser’s Edge|
|In addition to non-profit software, we also support most other software packages that your organization may use, such as HR, healthcare, finance and office productivity software.|