What we collect
- contact information including email address
- IP Address
- other information relevant to customer download.
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
SecurityWe are committed to maximizing the security of your information. In order to minimize unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to aid in safeguarding and securing the information we collect online.
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.